Sunday, October 10, 2010

Better Scrap's October Challenge #2!!

AND IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!! HEHEHEHE!!


Like true to fashion, my layout is very simple and clean lines!! I find it hard to scrapbook just “Me” once again!! LOL!! But, once I sat there and gave into the challenge…..I guess you could say I ran with it and jumped on the ego train!! I used a wooden C from my Gauche Alcemy kit and I painted it with my Apple Barrel paint from Plaid to match my layout colors. Then I used the Plaid Dimensional Magic to give it a 3-D effect or an Epoxy look to it. For the circle I used a baking doilie and glimmer misted it. I used the music notes for the border on my layout from For the Luv of Art Stamps.

Sponsored Supplies used:

Cardstock: Discounted Cardstock Natural Smooth #80 12 x 12

Stamp: For the Luv of Art “My Favorite Things stamp set”

Embellishments: Gauche Alchemy “Acme Mixed Media Paper Crafting
Kit”

Paint: Plaid “Apple Barrel: Very Berry

Adhesive: Plaid “Mod Podge: Pop Dots and Dimensional Magic
Additional Supplies Useed:

Paper: Advantus – The Girls Paperie – Paper Girl Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Green Brocade

Flowers: Prima Fairytale Roses Collection – Miniature Mulberry Flower Embellishments – Coral

Letters: American Crafts Thickers

Misting: Glimmer Mist in Candy Apple red


October Challenge #2

Posts Oct 3rd (please post project here by September 30th)
“About Me Challenge”
Create an “About Me” layout.
Chose at least 2 of the following:
1. Include at least one photograph of you (and only you).
2. Journal about yourself (i.e., your quirks, something you would like to change, your hopes, disappointments, etc.)
3. Use a traditional office supply on your layout.
4. Use foam adhesives or “pop-dots” to give elements on your page dimension.
5. Use an old book or magazine page as part of your layout.”

Head on over to Better Living Through Scrapbooking and take a look at the other Design team members came up with!! They are AMAZING!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout Chelsea! I have to keep straight lines, too, so it's a challenge, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete