Thursday, October 21, 2010

Better Scrap Challenge #4!!!

Posts October 24th (please post project here by October 21st)
“Favorite Recipe Challenge”
Create a page showcasing your favorite recipe that you received from your mother, grandmother, or other relative or family friend.
Chose at least 2 of the following:
1. Include a photo of yourself preparing the dish, or a photo of the completed dish.
2. Include a photo of the person who gave you the recipe.
3. Make a copy of the original recipe, or hand write the recipe on a card and include it on your layout.
4. Use cardstock as your background, but ink, stain, paint, or color-spray it to make it unique.
5. Use a shape punch or border punch somewhere on your page.”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me introduce to my BEAUTY!!! My Beautiful Gorgeous Banana Cream Pie!! I love this pie so much that I have made two of them for my family….but this one got it’s cameo. I’m so proud about how high my meringue is too!! The funny thing is that I don’t even like meringue!! In fact it reminds me off of cow slobber!!! But, my family loves it and I love them!! They really loved this challenge because I spent all day in the kitchen making pies for them! LOL!!

Sponsored Supplies:

Discounted Cardstock: Brown 12x12

Plaid:

Adhesive: Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and Pop Dots

For the Luv of Art Stamps: Enjoy

» American Crafts- City Park Collection:12×12 sheet Courtland Gardens (Glitter) (2-sided)
» American Crafts- City Park Collection:12×12 1 sheet Lincoln Park (2-sided)
» American Crafts- City Park Collection:12×12 1 sheet Fairmont Gardens (2-sided)
» 12×12 sheet American Crafts Mulberry Cardstock
» American Crafts – Thickers – Glitter Foam Alphabet Stickers – Rainboots – Aqua
» American Crafts – Thickers – Glitter Foam Alphabet Stickers – Rainboots – Raspberry Martha Stewart Crafts – Edge Punch – Optic Dot
» BasicGrey – Opaline Collection – Pearls – Heart Trio Half Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Yummy looking pie! It is a beauty for sure! You did a smashing job with this challenge!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete