Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coming out of my hole!!!

My girls have been in Michigan for almost two weeks now and I miss them terribly!! I haven't done what I thought I would while they have been gone either!! All I have done is eat at a lot places that I know they wouldn't eat at and take really long naps!! Just until two days ago I have finally came out of my depression and got some things done!! I started going through all my scrapbook stuff for the garage sale and I think I will be done sorting it today!! I need to clean the house up and get the girls room all organized and clean as well before Friday!! Avery sure has proven all of us wrong this trip!! We thought for sure she would get homesick after two days!! NOPE!! She hasn't even wanted to talk to us on the phone!! She said "Mom I don't want to waste my time talking on the phone here! I could be doing something fun!!" As she jumps in her barbie jeep and drives away!! :( Little punk!! lol!! It's been Natalie that has gotten homesick!! She is our little creature of habit!! She loves her schedule and knowing what to do everyday, she isn't one for spontaneous trips or happenings. Plus, she misses her ballet and jazz classes!! Hopefully, when they get back on Friday they will let my mother in law sit in and watch them practice!! She has never been able to see Natalie perform or practice her dance! Other than be a slug all week I did however get another LO done!! I used Liz Qualman's sketch and my goodies from The ScrapRoom July Kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment