Sunday, September 5, 2010

BAD PHOTO ALERT!!!!

It's time again for another FUN challenge at Better Living Through Scrapbooking!!!

Bad photo challenge”
Create a layout using a photo or photos that you would normally have discarded or dismissed.

Chose at least 2 of the following:
1. Use rub-ons or stickers directly on your photo(s).
2. Use paint on your page in a messy or unusual way.
3. Use a die-cut or pre-purchased journaling “spot” on which to write your journaling.
4. Use this sketch as design inspiration for your page.
5. Make a handmade flower using Katie’s technique in our August 1st reveal, and use the flower on your layout.

Be sure to see what our wonderfully creative design team has done with this challenge!



I love to recycle and reuse things!! So, this challenge was awesome for me!! I have so many pictures that I print off but never use in Layouts because there is something in the way or it just didn’t come out right. In this Layout I used a picture from last Halloween of my oldest daughter Natalie! There was a huge dark spot/shadow off to the right of the picture. I used a rub-on on that black spot and it turned out quite good if I do say myself! Lol! What a great way to use those pictures you have laying around that you think you will never use!! I used two requirements for this challenge, one I used a rub on my photo and I used a pre-purchased journaling spot for my journaling. I also used one for my title work as well!

3 comments:

  1. Such a delightful layout...I love all the details you included! All of the blooms are so very pretty!!! Love the rubon on your photo and I don't think your this is a bad photo either!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout and such a creative way to "fix" a bad photo with a rubon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made that "bad photo" look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete