Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Boy, this is going to be a busy week!! Natalie has dance practice all this week, then on Saturday is her big dance recital!! I'm so excited to see all her hard work in motion!! I will be posting a ton of pics from it. Other plans this week include, signing up for the Summer reading program,visiting the Oklahoma History museum,taking the girls to see Night at the Museum 2, go paint pottery for Josh's birthday and I think that is it. I just bought a new chore chart today and girls really took to it! They love the fact that if they do their chores they get a star on their chart. I made it where if they get all their stars for the week I will do something special at the end of the week. They are so pumped about doing chores now!!!! lol! We will see how long this lasts!! Well, I'm off to bed because my busy week starts in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment