Monday, May 16, 2011

My Scraps and More CROP!!!!!

It's coming up this weekend!! The first crop at My Scraps and More is this weekend!!! Here are the details:
My Scraps & More is having a Grand Opening Sketch Crop! All of the challenges will be a sketch with a twist! There will also be games and chances to win some great prizes!! Our crop will start on May 20th but look for pre-crop challenges to start soon! You will have until May 25th to get all of your challenges completed and posted into the proper thread. This is going to be a ton of fun and really hope that you will join in!!
(all pages need to be newly created for this crop and can not be combined with any other challenges posted)

So, head on over to the My Scraps forum and I promise you will have so much fun creating with us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment