Sunday, March 27, 2011

TIC TAC TOE!!!! I WIN!! Well....I Hope!! :)

Who doesn't like playing Tic Tac Toe!! Every time we go out to eat at a restaurant that gives the girls crayons we always have a tic tac toe tournament it seems! Well, over at The Paper Variety blog they are having a Tic Tac Toe Scrapbook challenge!! I decided to play along and it turned out to be a blast!! Here is my creation that I entered for my play in the game!! My moves were: Make a Layout, Use at least two flowers, and a baby theme.


I also used the My Little Shoebox Sketch for this month!! Great sketch by Aphra Boyler!!

1 comment:

  1. i am head over heels in LOVE with this layout, its amazing! I used the mls pps last night because you inspired me so much with this one!
    I'm so excited that youre blogging, I think hell really HAS frozen over!

    ReplyDelete