Monday, November 30, 2009

Dislocation,Buldging disc,and lots of M&M's











Strange title for a blog huh? LOL!! Well, that is how my week has been!! Dislocated hip for me and a bulging disc for my hubby! And lot's of M&M's to make everything right!! hehe!! The beginning of last week my hip decided to dislocate while I was cleaning the kitchen!! I was in great pain and couldn't get in to my doctor that day and had to suffer all night with it!!! But, after my visit with the doctor I was wishing I hadn't went!!! He had to relocate my hip and I think everybody heard me scream in the lobby!!! After, a tordol shot in the bum I was fit to be tied!! Then in the middle of the week Josh was hurting from a bulging disc in his back!! So, we are a great pair!! LOL!! But, we bought a big bag of M&M's to make things a little better!! lol!! But, I did get some LO's done!! I got this great scrapbook kit from Jujubee's and I love it!! Here are a few of my creations from it!!

2 comments:

  1. M&M's do make the world a better place, don't they?
    I enjoyed checking out your cute blog. I hope to see some of your work on The Scrappiest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to join the kit club yay, just waiting on an email back about past kits, i love the spice kits
    Great layouts :)

    ReplyDelete